Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Exhibits and Events



If you are looking for something fun to do this weekend with your kids and are in the Pittsburgh area, Howard Hanna is hosting a miniature golf outing and donating the proceeds to their favorite charity, the Children's Miracle Network.  It's being held at Cool Springs mini golf course and tickets are $10 a person.  It's a great way to spend the day, weather permitting, before it gets too cold and wet to leave the house.  There is a rain date in case the weather turns on us but I haven't looked into when that is.


I'm sure if you were interested in going you could call any of the Howard Hanna offices in the area and they could fill you in with further details.  I know I should have done more research but I just wanted to put it out there while I thought about it since it's only four days away.

No comments: